This website and its content are owned by Mozaika Publications. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Use and Sharing
We are the sole users of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, disclose or rent this information to anyone for re-marketing purposes. We don’t send spam.
However, we may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with a legal process served on our site.
We collect data for:
- Subscribing you to our MailerLite newsletter – only with your full and active consent, and you can unsubscribe at any time;
- Answering your queries via direct email or through our contact form;
- Allowing you to leave a comment on a blog post, to follow comments on a post, or to follow the blog feed;
Collected personal information usually includes your name and email address, or your WordPress account name. We will use your information to answer your questions or to provide the requested service only.
Newsletter subscriptions, blog subscriptions, and comments will be kept indefinitely, at the subscriber’s discretion.
This website uses a variety of security features and technologies to keep your data safe. Data is stored online in a protected database, and only employees of Mozaika Publications with a direct need to know this information have access. We use an SSL certificate to transmit data securely.
However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. If you’re worried, you can transmit your personal data to us via telephone – send an email to email@example.com to set this up.
Cookies may be used for:
- Comment tracking
- Allowing you to share content to your social media accounts such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Showing embedded third party content, such as Vimeo or YouTube videos
- Gathering Google Analytics data based on your IP address, which is gathered and stored anonymously, with no personal information attached
Access to Information
At any time, you may request a detailed report on your stored information with Mozaika Publications. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information. Reports will be generated within 30 days.
If you wish to change any stored information with us or to remove your information altogether, you can definitely do that. Just let us know using the email address above.
Automated Decision-Making and Default Opt-Ins
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making, profiling, or default opt-ins.
You can contact us with any questions pertaining to privacy and security at email@example.com.